Case History

HOW WE'VE HELPED OTHERS...

Over the years, our experience in dealing with government benefit programs has given us the opportunity to assist many people.

Behind each claims case is a story.  A story of difficulty, pain and challenging moments.  But, behind these claims lie stories of an even more moving emotion... Triumph!

It has been a great blessing and our pleasure to share a part in these lives and stories... 

JULIA D.     "Then a miracle occurred in the form of Liz Montefu, who with her vast knowledge and experience regarding the Social Security Administration, eased my terror, anxiety and with her as my advocate, I was no longer lost.  Liz navigated my case through the intricacies of the SSA.  She knew exactly what to do, how to do it, how to get it approved!" 

GIN R.         "I can't say enough how grateful I am for Montefu Consulting's services.  They are kind, friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable.  All my questions were fully answered and I knew at all times what my progress was, what we were waiting for.  There were no surprises.  I was treated with the greatest respect.  I will recommend this consulting group to anyone and I have.  You won't be sorry if you use them."

RITA D.       "Thank you for all your help!  It has been a struggle, but we made it with your help.  Thanks again." 

STEFANIE H.       "Thanks to you again for all your help, I recommended you to another person.  I pray you will be able to help her."

If you'd like for us to lend a hand like we did with Julia, Gin, Rita and Stefanie, please let us know how we can help.    

We’d love to hear from you!